Submission of Late News
The IWGO-1 is soliciting late news abstracts on recent, cutting-edge results relevant to the topical themes of the upcoming workshop at the Katsura Campus of Kyoto University in Kyoto, Japan.
Late news submission should follow the same format as a regular abstract; one page of text and one page of figures/tables. The 2-page PDF abstract files should be emailed to the IWGO program committee at email@example.com by 24:00 on Sept. 18th, JST(GMT+9:00). Please include in the email the following:
- One of the five workshop topics (Growth, Characterization, Processing, Devices, Theory and simulation)
- Specification if the presenting author wish to be considered for the “Young Researcher Paper Award“
Notifications of acceptance for late news abstracts will be sent by Sept. 30th, 2015.
Submission of Abstracts
Authors are requested to prepare a 2-page English abstract as a pdf file. The abstract should consist of one page of text and one page of figures and tables. The deadline of abstract submission is
Monday, June 15, 2015 Tuesday, June 30, 2015. Authors are strongly encouraged to use the template for preparing the abstract to ensure that their submission conforms to the following formatting guidelines:
- Paper size: A4
- Margins: 2.5 cm on all sides
- Font style: “Times New Roman” or “Times” is recommended.
- Font size: 14 pt bold font for the title and 12 pt regular font for the author’s name(s), affiliation(s), e-mail address, main text, acknowledgments, and references.
Abstracts containing new and preferably unpublished technical data related to the workshop topics will be accepted for presentation.
In addition to regular sessions of oral presentations, a poster presentation session will be planned to facilitate discussion and exchange of scientific information. The presenting authors assigned to poster presentations will be informed of the dimensions of the poster board.
A few Young Researcher Paper Awards will be presented for outstanding oral or poster papers at IWGO. Papers are judged on both the scientific content and presentation at the workshop. Individuals presenting at IWGO who will be 40 years of age or younger on November 6, 2015 are eligible to apply for the award. Please apply upon online abstract submission.